Can I just say I'm the luckiest girl on earth! I'm so grateful for the life I have. My life has been so great! I have so much I have my amazing hubby and my beautiful baby girl and a baby on the way! I have a house that we own! We own 2 cars! I'm a stay at home mom that doesn't have to work! I have good family! I have good friends! Luther has a wonderful job! We are really close to start the temple process! I just don't have anything negative to say (which I'm glad) But I guess what I'm trying to say is I don't feel like there's any complaints and life is so good that I'm speechless!

It is too bad that Jonathan isn't around in person but he's here in our hearts and spirit! We both love him and can't wait til one day when he becomes apart of us. It may be when he's 18 or it may be sooner (hopefully)

I'm so grateful for how amazing of a dad Luther is! Jaedyn cries when he leaves for work. He is so great with her there best friends and I can't wait to have this new baby! Our life just keeps getting better.

Pretty soon (we're hoping by end of February) we'll be able to start the process for the temple. I am a little worried about how Rachael will be. I hope she won't make things complicated. Because when she gets married again she's going to need Luther to be cooperative. And I just hope we're all mature adults.

I'm a stay at home mom! How amazing is that! I get to play with Jaedyn all day! We clean together, play together, sing together! She is such a crack-up! She even has these dance moves where I don't even know where she got them. I can't wait to put her in dance! And can you believe it Jaedyn is 1 on Tuesday! Holy Smokes, where has the time gone?!?!

I'm sure Luther is lovin' this but I make hot breakfast everyday and home cooked dinners every night with the exception of Fridays! :)

Life is just so good! Not many 21 year olds have what I have and I'm just thrilled and excited to see what's to come! I love you Luther, Jonathan, Jaedyn, and our new baby!!

0 comments



Post a Comment