Today, we went to get Maternity Pictures done. It was a lot of fun taking pictures and having Luther there taking them with me, and they turned out so good. They will be so fun to scrapbook. I can't believe we only have 3 more weeks left, although, I'm hoping that she comes sooner. Maybe this week preparing for Christmas will help get her here sooner. Reality hasn't quite kicked in yet, I know she's coming and getting the house ready to have a baby...baby bassinets, finishing the room, getting her clothes all washed and hung up, and even the Braxton Hicks Contractions. I know she's coming but when is it going to feel real to have a baby. I'm very excited for her to be born and enter the world and come into our family, everything will be so worth it when she's here.




0 comments



Post a Comment