Finally it's the Holiday Season!! I love Holiday's and Christmas is my favorite but I do love the Holiday season, Halloween, Thanksgiving, THEN Christmas!!! And now, I love Holidays SOOO much more, now that I have a family of MY own. I can now start making my own family traditions (which I love family traditions) I'm so ECSTATIC!!! I also love that Jaedyn is a very smart girl and advanced that I'm going to celebrate like there's never going to be another Holiday. We're going to Party it up and craft!! I have goals to make it very festive as well!! So the first Holiday that Jaedyn is aware of what's going on (may not know what's going on but is very aware and wants to help wherever she can)

So let the Festivities BEGIN ::
1st thing she experienced was her very OWN 1st Pumpkin!!!
(can you tell I'm excited)

This is how it went ::
I gave her a choice of 6 different colors of tempra paint. I put them in a row and I let her pick 3. She was very patient she picked one color and I took it, then another, and another. So stinkin cute because it was like she knew what to do ;)
Then we stripped her down to her diaper and went outside and this is what happened ::





Off to the bath we went!!!

Isn't she SOOO stinkin' CUTE?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

2 comments

  1. Amy on October 22, 2010 at 12:51 PM

    So fun! I'm so glad you have your cute little family, and I'm so excited for you to be sealed for the eternities. It really looks like you found yourself a good man.

     
  2. Lori on November 2, 2010 at 12:11 PM

    So Cute!!

     


Post a Comment