I'll do a quick update on everything that's happened but then I would like to start being more current and up to date with everything. I'm really bad at keeping a journal but Jaedyn is just so funny and there's things I want to remember so I'm going to start putting stories, pictures, and reminders for my self and maybe one day I'll go back and record everything down or turn my blog into a book. But this post will be just an update on where life has been the last several months.



Well Jaedyn is growing like crazy! She is now 2. Oh man how time flies by: Here's a picture update :)


Johnson County Fair riding the Merry Go Round and she loved it! She was 19 mo.


She loves to help Pappy (grandpa) fix up his house

She's in the big girl bed


One of her favorite things to do is to color


For Halloween she was a cowgirl..Wasn't too crazy about the hat


Decorating the tree


Making our yearly gingerbread house


Sitting on Santa's lap. She HATES guys so that's why she was upset


For Jaedyn's birthday Dada and Mama took Jaedyn to Monkey Buizness and she LOVED it. It was her first time ever going and she threw the biggest fit of a life time when we left

This was a picture of Jaedyn at her birthday party. She LOVES Dora so it was a Dora themed party. She's wearing 'Dora's outfit'





We also did Family Pics


As you can see I'm very pregnant. We're about to welcome baby #2. Actually she's coming this next Friday. I'm going to the hospital on Thursday night and starting the induction. We're pretty excited we're having another girl!

Luther has been super busy with work. He has his full time business and in November he started his own business and it has been blowing up. We had no idea it would be so successful so fast! He's doing internet marketing for other businesses. He expected about 2 clients a month but just in January he got 9 new clients. He's got about 16 clients now and still getting calls like crazy. I'm so proud of him and his dedication to providing for our family.
He is also such an amazing dad and husband. With this pregnancy he has really stepped up and helped out with Jaedyn and house responsibilities. (I have really rough pregnancies)

So that's just a small update on our family! I'm going to try really hard to be better at updating! Mainly for myself so I can hold on tight to these memories and stories that are just too funny/cute/memorable :)

2 comments

  1. Austin Stevenson Owens on March 2, 2012 at 11:53 PM

    I am so glad you posted! You are SO ADORABLE pregnant!!!!! I can't wait for the new baby to be born!!

     
  2. Katie Koivisto on March 3, 2012 at 6:43 AM

    Congrats Selena! Good luck with the delivery! I'm sure Jaedyn will be an awesome big sis!

     


Post a Comment