I first wanted to say, How grateful I am to know that my Savior died for me and atoned for my sins and to know that He Lives! I'm grateful to know he is there for me still and is my friend and loves me and my family so much that he was resurrected for us so we can be an eternal family one day.

Something that is exciting news! Luther and I started our 1st temple class today. What better day to start than on Easter! We're so close and I can't wait to be an eternal family!

Now on to our Easter Day! I wanted my girls to have matching dresses and let's just say I went everywhere! I kept running into the problem that there is matching dresses from 0-24 mo and there's matching dresses for 2t and up. The sizes I needed was 3 mo and 2t. So I went to JcPenny's, Target, Walmart, Carters, Children's Place, Gymboree, Macy's Dillards, Crazy 8 and I'm sure I'm forgetting some places but I finally found something at Burlington Coat Factory and the thing is, this was the ONLY dress in those sizes that matched. But after all the searching, I am happy with my purchase.

Aren't they SUPER CUTE!?!?!

Jaedyn totally cheesing it up

My Chunka-Chunk!

Dada and his Girls <3
Momma and her babies

Went to Nana and Pappy's house for Easter dinner and the egg hunt. Last year when we had the egg hunt we had to help Jaedyn a lot she was barely 1 but this year it was like Jaedyn was a pro and had been doing this on a regular basis. We didn't even have to tell her what to do, she just took off collecting her eggs putting them in her basket. She was so dang cute! She's growing up WAY to fast..(several tears coming down momma's face)

Getting her Easter Baskets


0 comments



Post a Comment