It just breaks my heart knowing that Rachael doesn't allow Jonathan to meet his sister Jaedyn or his dad, Luther. Luther is such an amazing dad, I couldn't ask for anybody else better for my kids!! It's really sad that Jonathan is missing out on a father because of how amazing Luther is, he truly is missing out. Hopefully one day Rachael will soften her heart so Jaedyn can meet her older brother and have a relationship with his daddy!!

Every single day I think Jaedyn looks just like her brother. I often tell Luther that too. Luther must have a dominant gene considering I think Jonathan and Jaedyn looks a lot a like! And they both are super cute, after all he is smokin' hot!! :)

I was looking at pictures of Jonathan and Jaedyn and I just can't believe how much they look a like. We don't have hardly any pictures of Jonathan but I think this picture is about 9 months and Jaedyn will be 9 months in 2 weeks.

The BEST dad EVER!!!


Jonathan


Jaedyn



So what do you think? I think they look a lot a like!!!

3 comments

  1. Dorothy on September 29, 2010 at 9:54 PM

    Yes, I agree they do look a like! Can definitely tell they are related!

     
  2. Libby on September 30, 2010 at 8:45 AM

    Oh Wow! They really do look A LOT alike! (By the way, I made the cheesecake and it was so good :) Thanks for sharing the recipe!

     
  3. Amy on September 30, 2010 at 1:11 PM

    Hey! I think they look like twins! How are you? My blog is amysshoes.blogspot.com. I'd love to keep in touch!

     


Post a Comment