On Sunday will be our 1 year anniversary, I can't believe how time has flown by so fast. We have accomplished more things this 1st year than most couples can do in that time and I can't wait to accomplish a life time of accomplishments with my Best Friend, My Husband, My love, Luther!

I'm the happiest, luckiest girl around to have someone like him. He is hard working, he wants nothing more than to provide for our family, he has lots of goals for the future and is always working towards them! He is an amazing dad and loves his children more than life itself! He is always playing and loving on Jaedyn. (Jonathan lives with his mom) He knows how to make her laugh and she gets excited every time he is around. He knows how to make me laugh. He's so caring, and lovable! He is always compassionate! He loves the gospel so much! He is my best friend and cares for me and loves me and he lets me know how much he loves me, Everyday! I'm just very lucky!

Here are some of the things that we as a couple and best friends have accomplished in the first year of marriage:

1-We got married April 18 2009. Luther has been married previously in the temple and so there is a process to get remarried in the temple. So we went a head and got married in the Ottawa Ward Chapel. We have to wait a full year before we can start the process of getting married in the temple. So we are going to be able to start the process and it's a very long process, so we're hoping to get married in the temple this summer/early fall. I can't wait to be sealed to my best friend and be eternal companions.

2-We have a honeymoon souvenir...We got pregnant on our wedding night. Which we were super excited. I actually didn't know I was pregnant for a while. Luther was sick for about 3 weeks and then I started getting sick, so I was sure I was getting what Luther had, but sure enough it was morning sickness only it wasn't only in the morning It was all day everyday for 23 weeks. When I took the pregnancy test Luther was at work and it was one of those lined ones and when I saw it, I was pretty sure it said positive since those lines are sometimes hard to read. Luther got home and we went and bought another pregnancy test only this time it was a digital one and there were 2 in the box so I took them both and they both said pregnant. YAY! We were pregnant and it was very exciting!




3-I grew up around dogs my whole life and I absolutely love dogs! So in July we got a puppy. He is a German Shepard, Lab, Malamute mix. He is such a good dog and lovable dog who potty trained quickly and we named him Rosco.


4-Luther got a raise! He got a 7%raise and it was nice to have the extra money to rely on.

5-We lived in a one bedroom apartment that cost way to much for what the apartment offered. One day Luther came up to me and said we should consider buying a house. So I got a Realtor, (whom we loved) and we started the process. We looked at about 7 diff houses and there were 2 houses we loved. We loved a different one more but it ended up just coming off the market so we got the house we are in now. It's a perfect first house! It's 2 story, 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths in a cul-de-sac and it is just PERFECT!! We are slowly doing little improvements on it too! Like painting or building flower and vegetable gardens!

6-We were able to afford, for me to quit my job 3 weeks before I was due with baby Jaedyn so that I can be a stay at home mom.






7-Jaedyn was born at 12:42pm!! January 11 2010..7lbs 13oz and 19in long...I went into pre-labor on the 9th went to the hospital on the 10th and she was born on the 11th. She is such a great blessing to us!




8-With our tax return we were able to pay off lots of little bills and also all of the hospital bills for Jaedyn being born! Wow, didn't know baby birth is so much money but at the same time I'm very grateful that it is payed off!

9-Luther got a job transfer and making lots more money! What a blessing it is to us!

10-I started a daycare and we do lots of fun things..We didn't need the extra money but it is definitely helpful.

11-We've done lots of little things all within this year as well, such as family outings, building on our yard, Spending time together, Celebrating holidays and much more...

12-I'm so lucky and proud to say that Luther is my husband! He respects and loves me and treats me with kindness and he is just the BEST and SO AMAZING!!






I LOVE YOU HONEY!!!






1 Comment

  1. Luther B Hargrove on April 14, 2010 at 10:23 AM

    I'd have to say that this post is fairly accurate.. ha ha

     


Post a Comment