1 - When I was pregnant Jaedyn would kick all the time and it would hurt but it was constant that I became immune to it. There were times Luther and I would be laying down and Luther would feel her kick and I wouldn't react and he would say, "Selena did you feel that" and I said no. I became immune to it.

2 - From the time we were in the hospital with Jae she would be able to stand up. The doctors even commented how impressed they were when she stood up.

3 - She loves the bath so much that she kicks and splashes, it's a lot of fun to see her so excited.

4 - In the bouncy seat she kicks so much that she will push herself all the way down where half her body is hanging off the bouncy seat. I have to strap her in it now. The other day she was in it and this little baby girl I watch was sitting in front of her and looking at her and all of a sudden she was crying so I looked at her and Jaedyn has kicked herself half off her bouncy seat and she was kicking the baby girl in the face.

5 - Recently she started pulling her feet straight up when she's playing with her play mat and she kicks the dangly toys...

6 - It's really funny at times when she will pull her legs straight up and then she'll slam them down almost like a body slam only with her legs. She will repeat that over and over

7 - Last night, she was in her bassinet and I heard her kicking a bunch and she had kicked her legs on top of the bassinet and was lifting her body. So tonight I'm going to have to put her in the crib for the first time tonight. I'm so sad, but I know it's safer.

8 - I've always wanted to put my girls in dance and with her strong legs I know she will be an excellent dancer

3 comments

  1. Amber on April 28, 2010 at 11:02 AM

    Aww big milestone!!! I hope she does great on her first night! She will be fine Mom! I know when we transitioned our first child into his crib I checked on him a little too often that first night. Good luck! If you don't check on her often you will have done better than me lol!

     
  2. Joy on April 29, 2010 at 8:39 AM

    She is just too cute. She'll be your dancing darling in no time at all.

     
  3. Lori on April 29, 2010 at 3:19 PM

    Melissa was a kicker. Was born with strong legs and still likes to kick. I kept saying she would be an amazing soccer player and sure enough.....she is passionate about soccer and is awesome. She is the fastest runner on her team and has a strong kick. So, I guess all that torture to me paid off!!!

     


Post a Comment