Tears were flowing! My baby girl who is 2 1/2 got her first hair cut.  Well actually it was more like a trim where it was only 1/2 an inch.  Her ends were feeling wirey so I had to get her hair trimmed and it was sooo hard but it turned out to be all ok!



 And then there was Hallee.  Hallee came out with a ton of thick hair and started to get too long.  I swore I would never give my girls bangs but Hallee's hair line is pretty high up and the bangs would poke her in her eye and it looked funny if I didn't pull her bangs down.  So I had the hair lady cut her bangs.  I didn't want to do it because I didn't want to screw it up.  So this was super hard and took a lot of contemplating on if I should give her bangs and I did it.  :(  But it actually turned out cute and I think it will be better and hopefully one day (hopefully near future) Her hair line will lower so she doesn't have to have bangs...Although it is still super cute!



0 comments



Post a Comment