So Jaedyn is a real Hoot!  She makes us laugh so much all day, everyday.  So here are a few recent ones that make us laugh.

- Emma, (Luther's sister) moved in the other day and Emma took over Jaedyn's room and when Aunt Emma moved in Jaedyn happened to be at Nana's house.  She comes home and eventually makes her way upstairs and saw her room and with attitude and all dramafied Jaedyn (who is 2 1/2 I might add) said, "WHAT HAPPENED IN HERE?" I told her Emma moved in and is staying in your room "OH MY GOODNESS"  - Let me add that she was extremely dramatic about it

-So Jaedyn is terrified by men (except her dada, pappy, and grandpa) I don't know why she is but she always has been.  For example she was only 6 months old and we were at a chinese buffet restraunt and she was sitting in a highchair and there was this cute 80 year old man in a brown suit and he waved at her and said hi and Jaedyn freaked out.  So that's just an example of how she is terrified by men.  So last week we went to WalMart and as we were walking in there was a guy who was walking out and she looked at him and yelled MONSTER

-We were watching Shark Week on Netflix and only really watched 1/2 an episode and she caught on to what Sharks were and that they were scary because while we were watching it and she keeps saying EEEWWW!!! OHH NOOOOO! Shark COMING! OHH NOOO, He's gonna bite em' He's gonna bite em'!! Uh- OH!!! Oh NO, what happened?!? Luckily there were no nightmares that night but now sometimes she will say put your feet up the Sharks' going to get you.

-I told Jaedyn the other day that we needed to go and she said, "Hang on" because she wanted to see this one part in the movie she was watching - I'm gonna be in trouble one day because she's going to give me a run for my money

-Jaedyn has been using Monsters and Sharks as an excuse to not do things, such as go potty, pick toys up, throw things in the trash etc. etc.

-Some times, Quite often I'll tell Jaedyn to do something and she doesn't want to do it she will say in a dramatic voice, saying, "OH, Come Onnnnn"  -  It's pretty hilarious

So as you can see she gives me a run for my money and she makes us laugh even if I shouldn't be laughing it does make us laugh even if it is kept to ourselves

1 Comment

  1. Austin Stevenson Owens on September 17, 2012 at 12:35 PM

    What a cutie!!! I'll bet there are a million more stories you could have shared, too! I always think that I should carry a paper and pen around with me everywhere, and write down everything funny the kids say. :) I think what makes it so funny is that it's these ADULT things coming out of this tiny person!! lol

     


Post a Comment